Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:20:41 -0600
From:      Rob Zietlow <zietlow@berbee.com>
To:        "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>, Jeremy Parker <jparker@emunix.emich.edu>
Cc:        Totally Jayyness <Jayyness@mindspring.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Desktop in a Highly M$ Environment

The unix port of citrix_ica is out of date.  It hasn't been updated and
emailing the maintainer doesn't seem to work.  You need the old .tar.gz file.
 You need to goto thier website to download the binaries because of a
licensing agreement.  Citrix also did not help me getting this file I ended
up emailing the debian lists before anyone was able to supply me with the
tar.gz.   If you do install and want the tarball I can toss it up for you.
Or email it to you.