Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:30:41 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        "Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg" <listsub@rambo.simx.org>
Cc:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, support@windriver.com, inquiries@windriver.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.3 CDROM, Tech support?

Actually, BSDi/Wind River does include telephone support with some of
their CDROM distributions.  See www.windriver.com for info.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/