Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:30:50 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Jason L. Schwab" <jlschwab@uswest.net>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Resume...

I believe if you goto the freebsd website there is a hyperlink for a FreeBSD
jobs mailing list.

Maybe is called freebsd_jobs@freebsd.org

maybe is a more suitable area to most your resume.

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000, Jason L. Schwab wrote:
> >%_Hello Everyone;
>
>   Hi. My name is Jason L. Schwab. How are you doing today?
>
>   Well first of all, let me tell you a lilttle about my self. I am 17
> years of age. I am located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. I have just
> over 5 years of Unix and Linux expereince. I am looking to get alot more
> expereince in the internet and/or unix servers area. I am looking todo
> this by working for an Internet Service Provder.
>
>   The list below contains a very small portion of my capabilities.
>
>    - Perl Programming
>    - C/C++ Programming
>    - HTML Programming
>    - CGI Programming
>    - Apache (Complete Configuration)
>    - DNS / BIND / NAMED Primary/Secondary
>    - Mail Servers (postfix/sendmail/qmail)
>    - FTP Servers (wuftpd/ncftpd/proftpd/ftpd-bsd)
>    - SSH (of course ;))
>    - syslogd (logging to outside hosts)
>    - Kernels and System Upgrades
>    - Security Knowledge (tripwire/kern.securelevel)
>    - Firewalls and Networking
>    - Windows 95/98 Tech. Support
>    - Unix/Linux Tech. Support (*BSD/Linux Only)
>
>    There is alot more items on that list! Its just a small part of my
> capabilities, and I am learning more by the day. One of my favorite
> hobbies of mine is remote unix administration, I think its the best job
> any one could ever have, so yes I am willing todo remote unix
> administration. I am looking todo mainly networking and security.
>
>    As far as my security knowledge is, I have been doing unix and linux
> security for just over 3 years now. In this time period I have never had a
> security problem ever. Just to test my own security knowledge, I hosted
> a machine running BSD and I gave out a public account on it, I emailed
> every unix and linux security mailing list with the login information I
> had over 500 people trying to breach my security and for the three months
> I ran it, no one, not a single person compromised that machine.
>
>    I have worked for an Internet Service Provider before, NMIA.COM,
> New Mexico Internet Access, which was strickly temporary employment
> which is why I no longer work there. I was doing Client Firewalling, Unix
> Programming and alot of misc. tasks.
>
>   I consider my self a professional unix system administrator. I have ran
> two small web hosting companies for friends of mine, I have helped
> administrate about a total of 10 small web hosting and unix shell
> account servers worldwide. So I have a wide range of
> expereince within the unix and linux area.
>
> Sincerely,
> Jason L. Schwab - jlschwab@uswest.net

You are not authorized to use my email address for spam or any purpose
whatsoever. Remove my email address from your databases immediately and do
not attempt to email me in any way.