Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:18:37 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dev/etherswitch

On 3 January 2012 16:36, Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de> wrote:
> Work on the switch framework is progressing. =A0In my repo on gitorious i=
n branch work/ath, you'll find a working version of teh framework with two =
switch drivers, RTL8366RB (used in TL-WR1043ND) and AR8x16 (used among othe=
rs in TL-MR3420 and TL-MR3220).

> http://gitorious.org/~stb/freebsd/stb-adrianchadd-freebsd-work
>
> I'll trx and work out a set of patches again HEAD, especially the changes=
 to existing code that are needed.

Hi!

Thanks for putting this somewhere publicly accessible. I'm going
through it at the moment.

I've also ripped out the flash SPI device IDs you've added and just
added them to -HEAD.

Adrian