Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2009 04:10:03 GMT
From:      Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/130568: seahorse-agent does not exist in ports

The following reply was made to PR ports/130568; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
To: Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>,
 FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:04:53 -0800

 Denise H. G. wrote:
 > seahorse-agent is in security/seahorse-plugins.

 Then why doesn't portupgrade or portinstall want to deal with it?
 Portupgrade refuses to acknowledge that the port exists unless I put the
 directory name in front of it, and even then it will not do anything at
 all to install it.  Portinstall behaves the same way, except that if I
 put the directory name in front, it tries to collect depenedency
 information, but then stops with no messages.

 There is somehting wrong here, but I cannnot tell what.

 /Joe