Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 06:36:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Looking for a Newsletter Mail Program

> > 3b) Allow customizeable functionality for people who reply to the list
>
> Not sure what you mean by that, esp. as you only want one person to

If a person replies to the email that is sent out by the list, I do not
want that email re-distributed.
Most people will think that replying to me is the same as replying to the
newsletter. So I would like to be able to configure a
non subscribe/unsubscribe message to the list to either be ignored or be
treated as an unsubscribe (or whatever I decide in the future).

Jim