Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 10:27:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@korin.warman.org.pl>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bug in 3.0-970807-SNAP sysinstall

Hi!

It's an old bug that has persistently survived since 2.1.5, I think.

Namely, when you enter disklabel editor, press "A" for auto-defaults, and
then adjust the proposed sizes to suit you taste, sysinstall says it can't
allocate that much (though the block counts are ok, i.e. they add up to
the partition size). I suspect a rounding problem here.

Best regards,

---
Andrzej Bialecki                  FreeBSD: Turning PCs Into Workstations
<abial@warman.org.pl>             http://www.freebsd.org
Research and Academic Network in Poland