Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 17:12:07 +0100
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem compiling c++ with cforge

I have the personal version of cforge, and i was trying the tutorial on c++
project management.  However, when i got to the part where i was supposed to
compile test2.cpp, i got 3 errors.  They were compiler errors complaining
about various c++ constructs and statements.  I checked the properties of
the source files, and they were correctly set to 'c++'.  I ran through the
tutorial 3 times, all with the same results.  Is anyone out there running
cforge personal edition that might be able to tell me what is wrong?

thanks in advance,

Jonathon
--
When I die, I want to go in my sleep, like my grandfather.
Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.