Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:20:53 +0100
From:      Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To:        Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
Cc:        kenneth hatteland <kenneth.hatteland@kleppnett.no>, Andrew Gould <andrewlylegould@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: has anyone actually received a bsdmag ? -- SOLVED

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 11:42 -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 08:43:29AM -0500, Andrew Gould wrote:
> >
> > The BSDMag website mentioned that it would be available at Barnes & Noble.
> > I couldn't find it there; but I found it at Borders bookstores.
>
> I've seen a copy at Barnes & Noble, but I'm more concerned about the fact
> that Craig B subscribed and hasn't received an issue yet.

Hi Guys,

I now have a copys of both issues of the BSD Mag...  The communications
where good and problems where rectified very quickly and professionally.
Second set of magazines where delivered within a week with the correct
address.

Am now a happy bunny :D

If anybody finds them self in the same situation I would recommend
emailing Karolina directly... she has her finger on the pulse over
there.

P.S. Brilliant mag !

Cheers

Craig B