Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:16:29 -0400
From:      cdcd <cdcd@onit.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Error msg ?

While installing FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE off of FTP (logging into a WarFTP
server on my Win98 machine,
which in returns read from my CD-ROM drive), I get this error all the
time:

usr
usr/lib
usr/lib/compat
usr/lib/compat/libc.so.2.2
usr/lib/compat/libg++.so.3.0
usr/lib/compat/libgmp.so.2.0
96 blocks
DEBUG: FTP shutdown calld. OpenConn = 1dbbfc

I select the FTP's 'url' again and it tries to log in once more,
I get this:

DEBUG: Warning: Zero length name or value passed to variable_set2()
DEBUG: FTP shutdown called. OpenConn = 1dbbfc

I have tried a new start-up disk, still get the error. Any way I can fix
this?

Thanks,

Colin