Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:11:12 -0500
From:      "Matthew Randhawa" <EmailRelayService@quickhitstoday.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:      >>BULK EMAIL HIGH SPEED RELAY SERVICE...PLUS FREE EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR LIFE!

      The Ultimate Bulk Email Solution Has Finally Arrived!

If you have a product, service, information or a message you would like
to get out to millions of potential buyers, then this is the only way to go.
No other form of marketing can compare. You may already have a web site.
If you do, then you know that search engine submissions don't work and
paying for an Internet classified ad doesn't work either.

The answer is....EMAIL BOMBER!

>SEND OVER 50,000 EMAILS AN HOUR WITH A 28.8 MODEM!
(Sends faster with DSL, Cable or T1).

>YOUR LOCAL ISP ACCOUNT WON'T BE SHUT OFF!

>YOUR EMAIL CAMPAIGN WILL BE COMPLETELY LEGAL!

>IT'S SO EASY MY 10-YEAR-OLD SON CAN USE IT!

>NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED · Full 24 hour technical support!

>>Send All The Bulk Email You Wish...

>>At Lightning Fast Speed...

>>From Your Own Local  Account...

>>Without The Risk Of Account Termination...

>>Without Stealing Other People's Resources...

PLUS RECEIVE FREE EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR LIFE!
(Hundreds of thousands weekly).

And Much, Much More!

To find out more information, Do not respond by email. Instead, Please
visit our web site at:
http://www.quickhitstoday.com/emailbomber.htm

Want to be removed from our list?
You were sent this email because you used our Opt-in service.
We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather
not receive future e-mails from us in the future, send an
email to us at takemyaddressoff@excite.com and you will be
removed from any future mailings within 24 hours.
If you own an entire domain name you want removed, simply
put the word "domain" in the "subject" line of the email. Then put
your domain name(s) in the body of the message.

We hope you have a great day!
Cybernet Marketing