Date:      Wed, 24 May 1995 13:10:39 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Cyclades Driver/Multi-port Serial Card

Bruce commented on how he's re-engineering a lot of the routines that each
intelligent card driver seem to end up re-implementing, and how doing some
things the StandardWay(tm) lose the benefits of any intelligence on a card.
Will there be a move to document these - I have a port of a Linux driver for
the Stallion EZIO series of cards in progress, and I'd dearly like to have all
this stuff around for when I do some more work on it. (There's also some code
for the old brumby boards, which I have no way of testing.)

	Stephen

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!