Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:04:20 -0600
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@adamw.org>
To:        Mel Pilgrim <list_freebsd@bluerosetech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FLAVORS in quarterly branches

> On 11 Oct, 2017, at 16:52, Mel Pilgrim <list_freebsd@bluerosetech.com> =
wrote:
>=20
> Will the FLAVORS feature be MFH'd to 2017Q4, or will it first show up =
with 2018Q1? I'm not going to flavor public ports just yet, but I have =
some local ports that would benefit from the feature.

Categorically, if it lands in HEAD this quarter, it wouldn't appear in =
quarterly until 2018Q1. Major new features without the kinks ironed out =
is exactly what shouldn't get merged to quarterly.

# Adam

--=20
Adam Weinberger
adamw@adamw.org