Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:15:28 +0700
From:      Erich Dollansky <erich@alogreentechnologies.com>
To:        RetspaN Code <silent24_2007@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I have a problem to my server running under FreeBSD 8.1 p-1 release

Hi,

On Saturday 23 June 2012 12:59:26 RetspaN Code wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yes I'm still have a root access... that is why i right you a letter for a
> help regarding to this problem on my server which is running freebsd 8.1
> p1 release... i did paste the error that i encounter on the server on my
> first email.

this only shows that you have an intruder. It would be close to impossible to
diagnose it right from distance.

> Please help me to fix.

Get either a boot 8.3 media or 9.0 and make a fresh install which even
overwrites the filesystem. Of course, make a backup of your user data. Use
different passwords and - most important - keep the machine offline until the
new system is installed.

I cannot think of a faster way to get rid of the problem.

Erich