Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 07:36:49 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@mcs.net>
To:        Mike Fisher <mfisher@harborcom.net>
Cc:        abuse@mcs.net, noc@harborcom.net, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Your message has been BOUNCED by Spamblock(tm) (fwd)

FreeBSD - Note that Harborcom doesn't like us bitching about spam they relay
to us.  Awww, poor babies!

Harborcom:  See below.

In a word: No.

The message you cite below IS abusive, and IS spam.

If you'd like, I can block all traffic from your network.  That will prevent
you from being "bothered".  I will not prevent our system from bitching
about spam to the people who send it to us.

Sorry.

CC:	current@freebsd.org

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service