Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:48:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        karl@mcs.com (Karl Denninger, MCSNet)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUP target for -STABLE, and setup for SUP info?

> Hi there!
>
> I'd like to set up to get SUP updates of -STABLE, if there is a target for
> it.

Yes, and there is a sample sup file for getting it.  Probably the best
way to get that is to ftp it from the -CURRENT tree (I commited it there
and pulled it into the -STABLE branch).  Path name relative to the
base of the -CURRENT src tree is:
src/share/FAQ/extras/stable-supfile

> Unfortunately for me, I haven't set up SUP before.  Anyone got a FAQ for me
> on the way to get this going?

/usr/share/FAQ/Text/sup.FAQ on any 2.0.5 or later system or
src/share/FAQ/Text/sup.FAQ from a source tree.

> Thanks in advance!
Your welcome!