Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 1997 00:31:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        RCB <rbeer@jaguar.cris.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: General comments

> The  biggest "issue" I ran  into was installing  FreeBSD  at home on a
> 2-SCSI disk system.   My first scsi  drive is  for Windows, my  second
> scsi drive has FreeBSD  installed.  It was not clear  how to have  the
> FreeBSD boot manager installed on the first SCSI drive and allow it to
> boot either  the Win95 or  FreeBSD systems.  Reading  the handbook and

This has been cleaned up in the documentation - now it says that to do
this, you simply have to visit your first drive and make no changes to
the partition layout (unless you want some FreeBSD bits to actually
land on that drive) but select a boot manager.  That will do the trick
for you, in the same manner as RedHat and the others.

> That is about it.   Again,  great work.  After  all the  headaches and
> hours of wasted time due to  sloppy Linux distributions, poor testing,
> and extensively bloated kernels, I think I'll stick with FreeBSD.

Glad to hear it! :)

					Jordan