Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 02:04:43 -0500
From:      Ted Stein <ted@liii.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BootMgr

Well, I fixed my error with the install by downsizing the partition
size. Anyhow, now BootMgr shows the DOS partition (on my first drive,
wd0), as "???", and when I boot it, it says:

Starting Windows 98...

then proceeds to ask me for the path of the command interpreter. Oh, might
I add that this is following its apparent probe of my floppy
drive. Please, any help is appreciated as I cannot afford to lose the use
of Windows. The partition mounts fine, but it'd be lovely if I could make
it boot..

--

Ted Stein

ted@tedstein.org