Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2000 16:21:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      James McNaughton <jtmcnaughton@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   option BOUNCE_BUFFERS

When I put "option BOUNCE_BUFFERS" into my kernel
configuration file -- as was suggested in the handbook
-- config complains about an unknown option being
used. can anyone explain if this option is still
needed in 3.4 or why config complains. This option is
not contained in LINT.

TIA

jtm

p.s.
(uname -a output)
FreeBSD jamestown.enteract.com 3.4-STABLE FreeBSD
3.4-STABLE #23: Sat Mar  4 10:04:12 CST 2000
root@jamestown.enteract.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/JAMESTOWN
 i386