Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:26:14 +0200
From:      Nagilum <freebsd@nagilum.org>
To:        "David Garcia G." <gdavidgg@yahoo.com.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Request

Uhh?
There is plenty of information on the web just google for FreeBSD vs Linux
like this one:
http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/rants/bsd4linux/bsd4linux1.php
If the Mexican mirror doesn't work go to the main site:
http://www.freebsd.org/ there are plenty of links and information..
You're welcome,
Alex.