Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:20:52 -0500
From:      Chris Inacio <nacho319@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   netmap packet timestamping

Hello all,

I'm trying to write some code to work with netmap which previously worked
with PCAP API.  In the PCAP API it's easy enough to get the timestamp the
packet arrived from the API, but I can't find that (easily) from the netmap
API.  I'm not concerned with Tx, only Rx.

Is there an easy place to get the packet timestamp?  I saw the timestamp in
the flags, but it wasn't clear to me that it would be a received timestamp.

Also, since I'm not a regular list reader, please keep my email address on
the thread too.

Thanks
chris inacio