Date:      Sat, 07 Oct 2000 14:56:19 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@citusc.usc.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: politeness

At 05:56 AM 10/7/2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>Sorry Brett, but Poul-Henning is correct here. He's seen the messages
>to -core from the user base asking for this, remember?

What "messages to -core?" What "user base?"

Sorry, but if anyone takes issue with something I write but is
too cowardly to tell me so -- and ESPECIALLY if he or she attempts
to lobby behind my back to have me censored -- he or she is out of
line and should not be indulged.

Likewise, so long as I do not see any such communications I can
only take the assertion that they exist as unsubstantiated rumor.
Especially since PHK appears to have a grudge against me (for
what reason I am not certain, since I have seen him at most once
and then across a room).

I'd hope that folks would rise above such petty bickering.

--Brett