Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:43:21 +0200
From:      Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Mark Felder <feld@FreeBSD.org>, bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No space left in lost+found

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 01:27:21PM -0700, Ian Lepore wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 13:54 -0600, Mark Felder wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 15, 2015, at 13:18, bob prohaska wrote:
> > > Hi Mark,
> > >
> > > Here's what I get, da0p4 is /tmp
> > >
> > > root@www:/lost+found # tunefs -p /dev/da0p4
> > > tunefs: soft update journaling: (-j)                       enabled
> >
> > > root@www:/lost+found # tunefs -p /dev/mmcsd0s2a
> > > tunefs: soft update journaling: (-j)                       enabled
> >
> > I would recommend turning off soft update journaling and see if your
> > problem goes away. If that doesn't work, perhaps disable soft updates
> > entirely. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
> >

> I've always been anti-journaling, but only some of reasons are based inprovable facts.
>
> Over the years there have been a lot of complaints about it.  Probably
> some of them were genuine then, but have long since been fixed.  Some
> of them may have been user error or bad hardware.  But all in all, it
> has left me with a very negative opinion of journaling with ufs.
>
> But that's all emotion, not really hard facts.  A few factual things...
Factual thing about +J is that there are several unresolved deadlocks
under high metadata i/o load.  Also I saw several sporadic reports of
fsck code having issues, but this mostly occured for the trashed journal
and can be blamed to lack of proper sanity checks.

Minor thing is that +J and snapshots do not live together.

Returning to the OP problem, please show the output of
	ls -ld your/lost+found