Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:55:17 +0200
From:      Frank Steinborn <steinex@nognu.de>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   NAT traffic not seen on an interface

Hi,

I have configured seven jails on the lo1 interface, NAT is configured
via pf, and all works fine. Now i configured an eight jail where i
need to measure the traffic going through this special jail, so I
configured it's IP on a dedicated lo2 interface. However, after some
testing (eg. watching 'systat if' and generating traffic on that jail)
I don't see the traffic at all. There actually is some traffic, but
it's definitely not all.

What am I missing? Is that approach reasonable at all?

Thanks!