Date:      Sat, 8 May 2004 16:35:55 -0400
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: the most light weight X web browser?

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

On Sat, 8 May 2004 02:28:32 -0700, Roop Nanuwa scribbled these
curious markings:

>Take a look at Opera. It is extremely lightweight in both size, memory
>footprint and CPU usage. It also has a built-in kiosk mode which would
>probably be perfectly suited for use in the tea house.

=2E.. right. Opera is a kitchen sink suite just like Mozilla.
That, and it's the ugliest thing on the planet -- even worse than
anything Apple's ever released, IMO.

If you want lightweight and fast, use links -g or Dillo. Maybe w3m.

--=20
pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
-
Please CC me in all replies, even if I'm on the relevant list(s).

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm--