Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 19:12:53 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Subject:   IEEE 802.11b wireless ethernet security...

Folks,

	My first column is online at
<http://www.powerbookcentral.com/columns/knowles/052101.shtml>.

	While this is a Macintosh PowerBook-specific website, I feel that
the article is generally applicable to anyone wanting to do 802.11b
networking.  I would appreciate it if you would give me any feedback
you may have as to things I may have missed, inaccuracies in the
article, etc....

	And yes, I'm sending out this announcement to multiple mailing
lists, so you may see more than one copy.  That's to be expected.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>          */