Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 20:11:24 -0800
From:      "Jeffery T. White" <zellion@cyberwind.com>
To:        "mike allison" <mallison@konnections.com>
Cc:        <current@freebsd.org>, <FreeBSD-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: named

----------
> From: mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
> To: Jeffery T. White <zellion@cyberwind.com>
> Cc: current@freebsd.org; FreeBSD-chat@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: named
> Date: Tuesday, March 25, 1997 9:20 PM
>
> Jeffery,
> I don't know where you'd submit it for FreeBSD, but I'd like a blurb on
> this with the setup code/script to publish in Free Systems Journal.

Well I'm no expert and surely no writer however I do have:
a) The time..
b) The small user/network perspective..
c) The research fresh in mind..
d) A FreeBSD only sort of few.. [is this a plus or not? :-)]

I'll write up the steps from resolver through sysconfig and the named files
in a language that IMHO would reach the user interested in the "simple"
setup and post it here by Sunday. That'll let this group see what I'm
saying since they're more knowledgeable than me in this area and would
catch any errors. We can then either revise or whatever from there.