Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:47:48 +0200
From:      Charlie Clark <charlie@begeistert.org>
To:        Rodney Salomon <rstunna1@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sony VAIO w/ FBSD

On 2003-03-31 at 17:39:35 [+0200], Rodney Salomon wrote:
> Anybody ever install FBSD on a VAIO?  Any issues with the PCMCIA card?
> Im trying to install on a F-350.

Yes and yes.

I've managed to install FreeBSD 4.6 on my GRX (different chipset than
yours) but have problems with 4.7 (DVD/CD drive) and 5.0 definitely the
PC-Card controller.

Please provide more details about your machine and which version of FreeBSD
you are trying to install and direct your question to
FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org as freeBSD-newbies isn't the right place.

Charlie