Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:48:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Richard Lynch" <ceo@l-i-e.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   WiFi + NIC PCM/CIA recommendation

I have given up on getting my built-in devices to work.

I would like recommendations for a PCM/CIA (or USB, I guess...) card that
will do either/both of WiFi and wired LAN connection.

FreeBSD 5.2.1
Dell Inspiron 700m
802.11g is what I expect to use the most, by far, though supporting more
is better.

One card would be nice, but if separate is way cheaper, so be it.

If it matters, I downloaded a few weeks ago, so it's not quite -current,
since  updating on a non-networked laptop is most difficult.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm