Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:25:09 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rasputin@shikima.mine.nu>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jdk13 scsl source?

* Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net> [020411 09:55]:
> On Thursday 11 April 2002 10:45, Rasputin wrote:
> > Can anyone download it at present or is it just me?
>
> Please post the URL as well, would be much easier for people to test and
> confirm/deny :)

Come on Ernst, have you tried navigating Suns site with Lynx? :)

It's the URL specified when you type 'make fetch' in
/usr/ports/java/jdk13 , then click on the first 'download now' , log in ,
click accept, choose a location (any of the 3) - if I go via
my proxy I choose download and end up with  20K of so of the tarball,
if I bypass the proxy I see error on the remote end.

It's been like this for the past three days, although I just retried
and it's now coming down, albeit very slowly..

--
Rasputin :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns ::