Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:10:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Lumos <slumos@nevada.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/32013 galeon port won't compile on my system.  (others?)

The following reply was made to PR ports/32013; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Steve Lumos <slumos@nevada.edu>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, darren780@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:00:37 -0800

 I had the same problem mentioned in this PR trying to build the Galeon
 0.12.8 port.  The problem appears to be that some of the Mozilla
 header files changed location, and the old headers end up being first
 in the include path.  I just did "pkg_delete mozilla*" and then it
 built fine.

 Steve