Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:50:51 GMT
From:      "That Guy" <thatguy_11@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   -newbies

In my experience at using FreeBSD, I've come to the conclusion that certain
questions are so stupid (ie my own) that they need their own listserv.
Maybe we should have -mindnumbing instead.  Yet these questions need to be
asked.  Perhaps the listserv isn't supposed to have questions on it, but you
really have to wonder why we don't have a questions listserv that tailors
itself more toward the newer users.  I really don't understand how the
mission of this listserv could possibly aim towards regular conversation of
newbies.  If anything, this listserv should be a -remedial version of
-questions.  Removing this listserv doesn't serve any purpose at all.  At
least a refocus would do some good.

Josh