Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2019 18:53:08 +0500
From:      "Gabriel Gonser" <gabriel@digitalsocialweb.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg-fallout@freebsd.org
Subject:   Paid Advertisement Request.

Hi,

=0AWe are a Guest Posting services provider and found your blog during our =
outreach campaign.
We can do a long-term relationship if you can allow us to post a unique, go=
od quality and non-promotional articles on your website.=A0
=0AWe have a team of US and UK native writers to research and write quality=
 articles that fit your blog niche.
=0APlease let me know the price per guest post on your website; we can pay =
you via PayPal for publishing unique articles on your website with one anch=
or website.=A0=0AWill be waiting to have your very positive response!=A0
=0A
Best Regards,
=0A
Jason Dunlap.