Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:41:04 +1000
From:      Georg Curnutt <wildegeist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   An attempt to make PC-BSD 9.0 Test work

*On the PC-BSD Blog I posted a bunch of findings, and I thought I could
condense it all down to the useful parts, and post it to this list instead?*
*
*
*http://blog.pcbsd.org/2012/02/call-for-testers-gemkms-snapshot/ *
*
*
*While I am still learning to be proficient in FreeBSD, I think it helpful
for me to try to provide data too along the way. Kinda the philosophy of
'you can not help others without helping yourself' thing.*
*
*
*Trying to stay "involved". Thanks.*
*
*
*Georg
*

--
Georg "WildeGeist" Curnutt
P.O. Box 10005, PMB 833

I use Google Phone, leave me your number, and I will call you!