Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:16:53 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any comments?

http://wafu.netgate.net/tama/unix/indexe.html

>From the author:

Great! I hope it.
Making hypertext is completely automated by GLOBAL system.

        % cd /usr/src/sys
        % gtags                         <- make tag database(needs 5 minutes)
        % htags                         <- make hypertext(needs 7 hours)
        % ls -dF G*S HTML                  (with AMD5x86 + 32MB memory)
        GRTAGS  GTAGS   HTML/           <- needs 50MB disk space
then
        % lynx HTML/index.html
or
        % netscape HTML/frame.html

I'd say we have at least 50Mb of space, though at 7 hours a pop I
think I'd only re-index the -current tree once a week or so. :-)

					jordan