Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 21:49:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh <itojun@itojun.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WIDE/KAMI IPv6

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh wrote:
> 	The above claim is not true.  You'll need to have the above line in
> 	attach routine for *pccard* network drivers.
> 	For normal interfaces, in6_ifattach() is called from
> 	in6_ifattach_802(), which is called from ip6_init2()
> 	in sys/netinet6/ip6_input.c.

Ah!  My bad.  I simply looked at the drivers I happen to use (which all
seem to have PCCARD support in them as well.  :)

This is a good thing.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/