Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:10:10 +0100
From:      Manuel Hendel <Manuel.Hendel@easygolucky.de>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   reading and writing on a FAT32 partition

I mounted a FAT32 partition with:

mount -t msdos /dev/ar0s1 /d2

No problem, that worked fine. There are also no problems in reding the
stuff on this partition, but when I try to write on the partition, I
get a quick message from the kernel ( so quick that I can't write it
down), then some disk syncing and the machine is rebooting by itself,
strange isn't it? I haven't done any special configuration in the
Kernel.

Does anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks for any help.

    Manuel

--
Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have
only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand -- and melting like a