Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jonathan Walther <krooger@debian.org>
To:        Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
Cc:        Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Linux vs. NT, take 2.]

The only damage was to Redhat.  None of the Linux bigwigs participated.
Linus, Alan Cox, Jeremy Alison... none of them participated or endorsed the
benchmarks.  Linux is pulling through this one pretty well.  And the fact
that Mindcraft is still involved taints all results in the eyes of the
journalistic community.  As well as the fact that Apache was what was
tested, not the faster web servers.

Jonathan Walther