Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:18:01 -0800
From:      Murray Nesbitt <murray@unixporting.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Vendor submission

Hi,

Please add my company, UnixPorting.com, to your list of Commercial FreeBSD Consulting Vendors.

Thank you!

<STRONG><A HREF="http://www.UnixPorting.com/">UnixPorting.com</a></strong>;
specializes in the porting of existing software to new operating
systems or hardware.  In addition to porting, we specialize in C and Perl
programming, Unix system administration and security, and open source technologies
(FreeBSD, Perl, Apache, mod_perl, MySQL, etc.).  For more information, please
<A HREF="http://www.UnixPorting.com/">visit our web site</A> or send email to
<A HREF="mailto:consulting@unixporting.com">consulting@UnixPorting.com</A>.