Date:      30 Oct 2002 23:55:14 -0700
From:      Alex Rodioukov <simuran@shaw.ca>
To:        Patrick Li <pat@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: py-psycopg

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 14:03, Patrick Li wrote:
> Hello, with the PR you submitted, the configure script cannot find pg_types.h
> It doesnt seem to be installed by the postgresql7 port.

Uh, I see the problem... You need to install-all-headers for PostgreSQL
to get required headers and postgresql7 port doesn't do that. I'm
actually not sure what to do at this point, maybe something like
mozilla-headers but for postgres port.

I'll make a copy to ports-, hopefully someone there will have an idea.

> -pat

Regards,
  Alex.