Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:53:57 +0100 (WEST)
From:      Daniel Leal <dleal@webvolution.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sound blaster live

Hi everyone!

I'm running FreeBSD 4.3-stable on my athlon-700Mgz.

I'm trying to configure my sound blaster live. I've read the handbook and it
says to add the "device pcm" to my kernel. I did it.
I recompiled and installed the modified kernel, but dmesg says the following:

pcm0: <Creative Emu10K1> at device 9.0 on pci0
pcm0: unable to map register space
device_probe_and_atach: pcm0 attach returned 6

What can I do to solve it ??

Thanks for your attention,

			Daniel