Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 1996 13:42:07 -0700
From:      Bary Pollack <bpollack@softek.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help, please...

I'm trying to locate the source for Bywater BASIC -- bwBASIC...  I went
to Walnut Creek CDROM to purchase their CDROM containing FreeBSD...
including the bwBASIC source code...

When I (and then they confirmed) pursued the path:
/pub/FreeBSD/Free-BSD-current/ports/lang/bwbasic
I did NOT find the source code in tar'd gzip'd format as expected...
Instead, I found a file called MD5, containing:

MD5 (bwbasic-2.10.tar.gz) = 3699ebf6ee5e8ee58fe5f253c0814ab0
This is meaningless to me, and was meaningless to the Tech Support folks
at Walnut Creek CDROM.  They suggested that I contact you directly for
help, and to find out where/why the bwBASIC version 2.10 source code
wasn't part of the data that they had on CD.

Thanks for a quick response!

Bary Pollack
510-848-0606 x214