Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 20:03:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        "Luke H." <pascale@cockatoo.aus.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG, nik@iii.co.uk
Subject:   RE: Doc projects

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Luke H. wrote:

[description of a performance tuning document]

> I am willing to work on this, except in cases where a
> particular piece of hardwa re is neccessary to do the
> writing/checking of the handbook.

Great!  Before getting too far, you should post an outline to the
doc list for suggestions.  Also, look over the table of contents
(if not the content) of the O'Reilly performance tuning book.
There is also a Solaris tuning book I saw in a bookstore not long
ago that might be a good to peek at.

-john