Date:      Fri, 25 Nov 2016 16:24:56 +0100
From:      diffusae <punasipuli@t-online.de>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to change MAC address on RPI-B?

Hi John,

yes it is possible to set the MAC address at boot with the last patch
from HPS. You only need to change driver and kernel, than it works.

I've tried to set it in uEnv.txt: This sets the MAC address before the
FreeBSD kernel boots. You can change it with U-Boot, but after running
the kernel it's always the same MAC address of the device. Also with a
change in the RPI FDT file it wasn't possible.

Regards,