Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:08:56 -0500
From:      "Bill Sawyer" <bSawyer@sftp.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems with make world

I keep my source up to date using cvsup.  However, I've recently encountere=
d errors when building my world.  In particular, the make buildworld =
breaks while attempting to build groff.  I've sent several emails from my =
home email address, but they keep bouncing.  I don't have the exact error =
message with me at work; I'll have to send that tonight after work.  =
However, I was curious to see if anyone else had problems building their =
world and was experiencing the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Bill Sawyer
Information Systems