Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 03:03:27 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        dg@root.com, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   instruments (was: Re: Beyond slogans: Describe "The Complete FreeBSD")

On Sun, Nov 09, 1997 at 04:26:13PM -0800, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> > I think the machine isn't nearly stylish enough. :-) I think I also need
> > to get a better camera (Polaroid really sucks).
>
> Perhaps one of the guys in the multimedia group equipped with a camcorder,
> bt848 card and gimp can help you out 8)

Cool. Well if I had time and money for such things ;-)))

Totally "off topic" ... My new project is getting somehow one of these:

http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/LesPaul/JimmyPage.html
http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/LesPaul/ClassicPremiumPlus.html
http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/LesPaul/CustomPlus.html
http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/LesPaul/Standard.html

BTW, could someone ask in US, what the Jimmy Page model costs there ?
Here it costs about DM 4900. That's really a lot ... and it will last
some months until I can get the instrument .... Could I save some money
by ordering through in USA ?

--
Andreas Klemm