Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:04:29 +0200
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        Marko Cuk <cuk@xenya.si>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cyrus & sasl problems

Hi Marko!

On 26 Sep 01 at 10:00 you wrote:

> User is created in cyradm
> root@mailer:/usr/local/etc# cyradm -u root localhost
> Please enter your password:
> localhost.xenya.si> lm
> cuk

I can't say I have very much experience with cyrus, but shouldn't
the user's mailbox be listed as user.cuk, not just cuk? All my
Cyrus users are listed as user.username. When I create mailboxes, I
always do 'cm user.joebloggs' for user Joe Bloggs. Then they can
log in using just 'joebloggs' as name.

I don't know why I am doing this or where I picked up this
information, all I know is that it works.

> The documentation is pretty bad.

Unfortunately I have to agree with that. The only
"documentation" I found usable when I set this up were the mailing
list archives.
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?