Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 1997 14:58:25 +0800
From:      Song Lining <sln@public.jn.sd.cn>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   About INN

Hi,

I know it's not the place to put this question but I really don't know
where to ask.

I am a novice on news system and I build a INN news server recently but
I couldn't let the users on my site read news articles all over the
world. I have found out some public news servers, some even permit me to
post on it. I want to know how I can let my news server read articles
from it. I'm not an ISP but can I let the users on my site read all the
news groups in the world without any help from an ISP?

Thanks in advance!!!

Song Lining