Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:52:03 -0500
From:      "paul" <delusional@si.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HP Deskjet 3820

Hey everyone I'm wondering if anyone else out there has a hp deskjet =
3820, I can't seem to get the dpi right. I'm printing using cups I =
downloaded a ppd file for my printer from linuxprinting.org and selected =
it from the cups admin but it doesn't print I used the hp ppd that comes =
with cups and it prints but the dpi is so low everything looks like poop =
especially pictures. If anyone else out there has one of these printers =
or can lend some advice it would be greatly appreciated=20
Best Regards=20
Paul