Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 2015 01:23:02 +0000
From:      Gokul Krishna <gokulkrishna334@gmail.com>
To:        jeff@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSoC 2015 : UserSpace pthread mutex lock contention profiling

Hi
I am currently studying 2nd year of masters in embedded systems at KTH
Royal institute of technology , Sweden.
I have around 4  years of experience in Embedded systems ,  Embedded linux
applications and device drivers projects.
I have worked on following Linux projects with thread applications
1.  I worked in Designing Multi-threading linux application for concurrent
server with 2 clients.
2.  I worked for thread pooling in GTK  GUI  for Networked wireless sensor
nodes.
3. I worked on computer architecture  assignments with CLH lock
implementation for threads .
So I am interested in working for this GSoC project Userspace pthread mutex
lock contention profiling.
Kindly reply me what do I need to do for project proposal.
thanks and regards
Gokul